Sr. Full Stack Developer / Technical Architect
5 - 7 years experience • Software
Our client is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer / Technical Architect - a full stack software engineer with a DevOps background, proficient in distributed system design, application design, data analysis, test-driven development, configuration management and deployment/build automation.
As a Technical Architect with our client:
- You will define the set of cloud hosted services used to create a platform or web application solution using PAAS and SAAS approaches to solutioning.
- You will drive projects as technical project manager, using agilescrum processes to ensure development tasks complete, addressing client needs all the while gaining insights into projects and product develpoment that will improve Mobomo operations and execution.
- You will advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application development and systems integrations and design best practices.
- Because you will be working from start to finish on each project, understanding all aspects of each system rom both a business and technical point of view is essential, This means continually developing a full working knowledge of technologies such as Linux System Administration, AWS Core Services, TCP/IP, NetworkSecurity, and Application Development Stack, , as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages and their most useful libraries (eg node.js, Ruby, Java). Windows Administration, Azure Core Services, C# and friends are also welcome.
- You’ll engage with the customer and review key technical and business artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solution remain extendable and maintainable for the full project lifecycle.
- A lot of your time will be spent liaising with designers and engineers to ensure the solution meets the needs of the customer organization and the people who’ll be using it.
- You’ll have 5+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects.
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Cloud Architecture
- Data Analytics
- Integration technologies
- Performance and scalability architecture
Desirable Certifications / Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- AWS Certification
Their benefits package includes a flexible schedule (including opportunity for mostly remote work), a strong salary, health insurance paid by the company, and a 401K with company matching.