NewWave is an information technology company helping businesses and government agencies modernize and thrive by applying the power of technology. NewWave began making a mark in the federal healthcare space in 2004, where we continue to actively modernize systems to improve healthcare’s value for millions of Americans. Since then, our work has expanded across various sectors and industries, where we help our customers stay ahead of the new and make the world in which we live, better.
We are looking for a qualified full-stack developer to join team NewWave for developing next generation HealthCare platform. The individual will have chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment where individual creativity is valued, and the team is working together to solve challenges to achieve common goals.
- Develop prototypes & pilots for emerging technologies seamlessly blending new technology with existing infrastructure/architecture.
- Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions
- Direct the activities of other Consultants and Associate Consultants
- Serve as technical project lead
- Lead role in conceiving architectural designs
- Lead role in current environment assessment
- Lead and participate in delivering technical presentations to customer
- Meet/interview customer to capture specific requirements in concise format
- Participate in design of information systems
- Provide leadership and guidance to support the implementation of large systems including methodology, design approaches, and architectural and engineering considerations
- Provide quality assurance review of engagement processes and deliverables
- Work with customer staff to implement customer technology (e.g. testing, documentation, user expectations)
- Solid knowledge of a foundation language(s) such as Python or Java.
- Experience developing in multiple languages and platforms. Preference towards the latest stacks and libraries such as Typescript, React, Node.js, Mongo, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in team environment
- Experience quickly learning new programing languages, frameworks, or technical capabilities
- Experience with system integration specifically via API integrations
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Advanced knowledge and ability to debug complex SQL.
- Solid knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Solid knowledge of nginx.
- Understanding of Azure App services, debugging in Azure and managing application in Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines. More specifically tools such as Jenkins and SonarQube.