Our growing team is seeking senior full-desk/executive recruiters who have track records of filling complex software engineering, analytics, management, and executive positions with a high retention rate. Our associates are highly productive, detail oriented, require minimal supervision, and have mastery of both strategic business development and end-to-end recruitment.
We currently have a growing book of business with start-ups and small to mid-sized organizations across several industries and expect the demand for software engineering and analytics talent to steadily increase.
- 3 lucrative compensation plan options
- 100% remote work with an iMac provided and reimbursement for cellphone and internet usage
- Free employee medical/dental/vision benefits through premium providers
- Real autonomy at the desk level and results-based management style (no KPIs)
- Bullhorn ATS/CRM, Office 365, LinkedIn Recruiter Lite, and expense reimbursement
- Creatively and proactively utilize all available resources to research, prospect, establish contact, follow up and develop long-term business partnerships with hiring managers
- Build a robust pipeline of business which will lead to a consistent flow of high-quality direct hire job orders on a monthly basis
- Regularly conduct in-depth needs analyses to fully understand all of the required soft skills, technical ability, tenure, leadership experience, etc.
- Serve as a "buffer" to ensure that all candidates are excellent matches for positions based on the above factors
- Maintain accurate and thorough client and job order documentation in Bullhorn at all times
- Consistently source, screen, interview, recruit and build an extensive network of passive candidates in areas/locations where there is significant market demand
- Manage entire lifecycle; coach candidates regarding resume best practices, risks associated with counteroffers, interview scheduling, preparation, debriefing, negotiation, offer acceptance, and resignation
- Treat all candidates with the utmost respect and professionalism, listen carefully to understand what's important to each individual, and respond to all inquiries in a timely fashion
- Maintain accurate and current candidate notes in Bullhorn at all times
- Collaborate with colleagues to execute strategies and reduce bottlenecks
- Follow Kofi Group's processes and procedures with accuracy and discretion
- Protect all sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
Please do not apply if you have not worked in a recruitment/executive search firm and billed at least 300k (perm fees) in a year. Don't just apply - reach out to one of us on LinkedIn and share some info about your recent success as it pertains to the description above/what we're looking for.