Sr. Full Desk / Executive Recruiter
Our growing team is seeking senior full-desk/executive recruiters who have track records of filling complex software engineering, analytics, management, and executive positions with a high retention rate. Our associates are highly productive, detail oriented, require minimal supervision, and have mastery of both strategic business development and end-to-end recruitment.
We currently have a growing book of business with start-ups and small to mid-sized organizations across several industries in Texas and expecting a significant increase in demand for software engineering and data science talent.
We offer a base salary, competitive benefits, high/uncapped commission ($100-150k/yr OTE), results-based management style, 90% remote work, Bullhorn ATS/CRM and several other tools.
- Creatively and proactively utilize all available resources to research, prospect, establish contact, follow up and develop long-term business partnerships with hiring managers
- Build a robust pipeline of business which will lead to a consistent flow of high-quality direct hire job orders on a monthly basis
- Regularly conduct in-depth needs analyses to fully understand all of the required soft skills, technical ability, tenure, leadership experience, etc.
- Serve as a ?buffer? to ensure that all candidates are excellent matches for positions based on the above factors
- Maintain accurate and thorough client and job order documentation in Bullhorn at all times
- RecruitingConsistently source, screen, interview, recruit and build an extensive network of passive candidates in areas/locations where there is significant market demand
- Manage entire lifecycle; coach candidates regarding resume best practices, risks associated with counteroffers, interview scheduling, preparation, debriefing, negotiation, offer acceptance, and resignation
- Treat all candidates with the utmost respect and professionalism, listen carefully to understand what?s important to each individual, and respond to all inquiries in a timely fashion
- Maintain accurate and current candidate notes in Bullhorn at all times
- Collaborate with colleagues to execute strategies and reduce bottlenecks
- Follow Kofi Group?s processes and procedures with accuracy and discretion
- Protect all sensitive information and maintain confidentiality