Sr. Frontend Engineer
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC (HQ), SF, Miami, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Marriott, Levi’s, Cisco, and Cigna trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
At Percolate, Front-end engineers sit at the center of our application development process. Our designers work with you to build the best UX through reusable components. Our backend engineers provide a RESTful API spec'd collaboratively to meet feature needs. We leverage the latest web technologies to deliver iterative features at a fast pace. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build experience further, have ownership in a diverse array of creative projects, and help build The System of Record.
- A believer in test-driven development and writing reusable code
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with continuous deployment
- Passion for delivering great work
- Excellent communication skills and team player
Nice to haves
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience with the command line and version control using Git
- Experience with GraphQL
- LESS or Sass