What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- Samples of your code to share
- Knowledge of scalable web application development and hands on experience with, Node, React, and ES6.
- You possess the drive and natural curiosity to learn new technologies and programming languages and have the ability to Problem Solve by looking at the detail.
- You are positive, eager desire to code and be part of a team, and you have a true passion for programming.
- Experience with and understanding of the benefits of the Continuous Delivery Model.
- Dedicated to collaboration, innovation, team work and knowledge sharing, you possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- As a strong advocate for the consumer you have a passion for creating compelling user experiences
- You are currently residing or relocating to the Twin Cities area on your own.
You will stand out among others if you also offer:
- Full-stack development experience
- UX/IA experience a plus
- Strong understanding of Software Engineering Principles and Practices particularly object oriented design concepts and MV* design patterns
- Past experience interacting with JVM technologies such as Groovy.
- Exposure to testing frameworks, including Cucumber and Mocha