Who We Are:
Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company that helps emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
As a front end focused developer you will lead our front-end application framework design and build rich and responsive web applications using cutting edge technologies. We are seeking a hands-on technologist who will both personally deliver new features and act as a subject matter expert for front-end SaaS application development.
Additionally you will:
- Design and implement our most sophisticated user experiences across all product lines.
- Drive the evolution of our front-end application framework components and services.
- Provide subject matter expertise in UI development frameworks, defining standards, baselines and best practice for all teams within Jobvite to follow.
- Review existing architectures of our web and mobile front-end applications and provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Conduct periodic architecture reviews and technical presentations on reusable front-end UI frameworks and design patterns.
What Will You Bring:
- BS, MS in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 4+ years in hands-on software development capacity building large scale consumer or SaaS web applications.
- 2+ years experience driving the front-end frameworks and architecture for rich and responsive web/mobile applications.
- CSS architectures, frameworks and tools/best practices for managing CSS – e.g. LESS/SASS, (Bootstrap or Foundation framework)
- Working Java/J2EE experience – Hibernate, Spring Framework, REST, JMS, MySQL (or equivalent)
- Experienced in web usability best practices and interaction design.
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility and security issues (XSS, CSRF, etc.)
- Experience working with Product Management to deliver products in an agile environment.
- Performance optimizations and tuning for building optimal scalable applications for various channels.
- Knowledge of AWS deployments and SaaS is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in SaaS applications for HR related domains (Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, etc.)
- URLs to share with us showing open source contributions, websites you’ve worked on, questions you’ve answered on Stack Overflow, or anything else that shows off your expertise.
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Solid late stage stock options
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever