We’re always looking for great talent to join our Rogers Digital team. Do you have what it takes to be a Senior Front End Developer? If yes, we want to hear from you!
As a Sr. Front End Developer you will work with the business stakeholders and our UX Design team to build the systems that will deliver on our digital customer experience and keep Canada connected. We’re using the latest tools and technologies, and working in agile, to build amazing customer experiences on our website & apps.
- Working in a small team with a startup mentality, writing high quality reusable code
- Comfortable recommending technical solutions to a development and business audience.
- Collaborating with other development teams to support business on day to day development requests
- Innovating and testing out new solutions through POCs and iterative releases
- Interpreting business requirements into technical solutions
- Preparing documentation and use case scenarios when required
- Leading solution designs, documenting architecture proposals and creating high-level design documents*(?)
- Helping determine coding standards along with the senior development team and ensure consistent adoption by developers
- Conducting code reviews, mentoring and coaching the larger team, providing objective feedback to consultants and development partners to ensure proper execution of projects.
- Passionate about shaping the direction of what web technologies we adopt and integrate.
- Core web fundamentals: HTML5, Typescript, CSS/SCSS knowledge
- Experience with Angular7 framework
- Experience in working with distributed teams situated globally in different geographies
- Flexible and adaptive, team player
- Excellent analytical communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work and well organized
- Ability to take ownership on the deliverables
- Comfortable working with market driven timelines