- Perform front end development on client’s project backlog as directed by client at client site in Peoria, IL.
- Development of prototype solutions to support the business requirements.
- Review scope of work in planning sessions and provide estimates for implementation of front-end deliverables
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Experience or willing to learn DevOps, automated testing, and analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Adobe AEM a plus
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies
- Experience in an Agile environment
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.