McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions - including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services - that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson’s focus on providing customers with the industry’s highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson is seeking a Sr. Manager in FP&A for the Generics business to manage forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and reporting for key, strategic customer relationships. The Sr. Manager will also manage the competitive intelligence function. This position will be responsible for supporting leadership, anticipating business needs, and driving good decision making through sound financial management and data analytics. The Sr. Manager will be customer facing as part of strategic customer relationship management.
Responsible for managing, preparing, administering, and directing the control of the budget. Manages the activities of the financial analyst staff. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control. Monitors division and department adherence to approved budget.
- Manage reporting, customer scorecard, annual budget, long range planning, and forecasting functions for strategic customer relationships and strategic generics sourcing initiatives
- Collect and analyze data from a variety of sources to create regular and ad hoc reporting
- Define and apply best practices for data and report management
- Regular analysis of strategic initiatives and project work
- Develop relationships and provide strategic support to internal and external business partners
- Advanced analytics on industry events such as industry consolidation, generic price inflation, regulatory policies/environment, and M&A due diligence
- Manage team responsible for competitive intelligence tracking, reporting and analytics
5+ years finance or accounting experience including 2+ years managerial experience
- 5+ years finance or accounting experience including 2+ years managerial experience
- M&A and Business Valuation experience.
- Strong financial modeling and data analysis experience
- Advance MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Strong financial modeling and data analysis experience.
- Experience using ERP tools such as SAP, JDE, or Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
MBA preferred in finance or related field
General Office Demands