Who we are looking for:
As part of the Business Systems Team, the Sr. Finance Systems Analyst will work closely with Appfolio’s Corporate Finance Team to optimize and enhance the Procure to Pay business process to drive greater accuracy and efficiency.
The individual will work closely with business unit partners to help promote more widespread and consistent use of the Financial Systems Architecture, including financialreporting, data visualization and other end user productivity tools.
We are seeking an analyst with strong technical skills, as well as solid business analysis and relationship management capabilities. The individual should have experience managing others or managing small to mid-size engagements, as well as managing relationships with business partners at various levels of an organization. The candidate needs to be a self-motivated and energetic individual who can meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Finance teams to develop and maintain Procure to Pay strategic roadmap and execution plan
- Primary systems owner/administrator of Procure to Pay and GL systems, proposing and implementing best practices
- Administer licensing and permissions and maintain security matrix of roles and permissions for all in scope systems
- Provide support for mergers and acquisition integrations, supporting throughout transaction
- Partner with internal audit function to establish, test and document key application controls and ensure risk mitigation and compliance.
- Lead coordination for internal and consultant development staff to support requirements gathering, documentation, testing and project management of implementation teams
- Mentor, support and assign work to junior business analysts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree in Business /Accounting/Finance/Information Systems or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of proven business systems analyst experience in fast paced environment.
- 5+ years of hand-on implementation experience with Financial modules required
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with cross functional departments.
- Knowledge of various SDLC and process methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines
- Highly motivated to make impactful improvements for our business partners