Sr. Financial Business Analyst
Location: Rochester, NY
JK Exec has partnered with a Global Specialty Manufacturer in identifying a Sr. Financial Business Analyst to join its team. The company's products are sold in over 100 countries from around the world and they are unmatched in their industry. Our client is dedicated to its customers who use their products and continually push themselves to improve their products and the relationships they build.
The Sr. Financial Business Analyst has the ability to directly influence business growth through thoughtful financial analysis and insight. As a key contributor to the FP&A team, the analyst partners with business leaders to analyze and evaluate data and trends which supports future business initiatives. The successful candidate must be extremely detail oriented, highly organized and must have experienceworking with senior members of management.
- Partner with key sales and operations leaders to develop detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated ROI models to assess the impact of organizational investment opportunities.
- Proactively analyze business performance and make recommendations for future spend.
- Develop and analyze the price/volume/mix impact on customer, brand and channel changes.
- Integrate applicable market data into internal financial plans, bench-marking against key metrics and developing market share projections by applicable segment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research, analyze and interpret data.
- Display an ability to interpret large amounts of complex data and synthesize it into formats acceptable for executive consumption to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required.
- BS in Finance or related degree, MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex financial data for senior executives of the organization and have meaningful conversations on the implications of that data.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong analytical skills in gathering large data sets and extracting actionable insights.
- Experience with ERP, BI and Hyperion.
- Experience dealing with multiple and competing priorities.
- Experience with Business objects preferred
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.