Vishay Siliconix, a leader in the development of power semiconductor products which improves efficiency in electronic systems for consumer, industrial, automotive, medical, and military applications, is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be located in San Jose, California.
Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance professional to join our team. In this professionally rewarding role the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the day-to-day financial reporting and analysis for Division S,G,&A and R&D functional area.
- Build strong partnerships with Engineering, Marketing and other supporting organizations in the Company to align requirements and provide insightful business and financial dashboards.
- Ownership of Division S, G, &A and Research and Development monthly close, quarterly forecasting and annual budget process by providing in-depth financial analyses of actual spending and financial modelling of future spends for new initiatives.
- Assist IC Division Controller with the development of budgets, monthly forecasting and monitoring of capital spend requirements, cost performance analytics and helping to drive initiatives towards cost reductions.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement in processes, systems, business intelligence and budgeting tools to meet the Company's financial reporting and analysis requirements.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses as requested by IC Division Controller.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other business related field.
- Minimum 5 years financial analyst experience.
- Financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with SAP, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Access queries and reports.
- Highly motivated, energetic team player with the capability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks with limited or minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical, written, and oral communications skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with senior management in-house and offshore as well.