In this role, you will be part of a global finance team that manages the entire budget. As a member of this team you will work extensively with financial modeling, analysis and forecasting to support key business decisions. An in-depth knowledge of financial statements, strong Excel skills, innate curiosity and a love for numbers should all be in your toolkit. You’re a dedicated and self-motivated professional who enjoys a meaningful work environment and is looking for professional development and the opportunity to work on complex projects.
- Actively participate in the development, maintenance, reporting, and presentation of the monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Collaborate with the accounting team and other partners to ensure an accurate and timely close
- Continuously find opportunities for improvement in financial processes and tools
- Drive improvement in the forecast processes and modeling - corroding with other finance staff and business leaders.
- Partner with business leaders and staff to drive operating performance & act as champion for strategic initiatives within the organization
- Ability to convert financial data to executable operational recommendations in order to drive future business performance.
- Improve efficiencies and performance as well as providing quality financial information (e.g. report dashboard and financial metrics)
- Successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations involving process enhancement
- Able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute acquisition integration activities and continuous changes in business and organizational structure
- Build and maintain high-level knowledge across all business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges and opportunities across the business. Understand associated risks and opportunities.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned including significant ad hoc analysis
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- You should demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills
- Comprehensive understanding of full financial statement: Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint; Understanding of database applications and SQL
- Understanding of project accounting, percent complete revenue recognition methods and software maintenance support agreements
Education and Experience:
- BA/BA in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in Finance or Business with 3+ years of experience with Planning/Analysis
- Experience with financial reporting and budgeting systems: Adaptive Insights and Hyperion
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Experience in HealthCare IT preferred