The Company Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com. Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment. The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow. Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations. Power Transmission Rexnord Power Transmission (PT) keeps industry moving with a broad portfolio of products including gear drives, bearings, couplings, industrial chain, and a wide range of conveyor components. Rexnord products and services enhance the reliability of equipment used worldwide, supporting industries such as transportation, mining, energy, food & beverage. Our expertise and focus on customer service ensures that you have the right solution when you need it. Responsibilities
- Assist during the month-end close process, including variance analysis to budget, prior-year and forecast.
- Work closely with the commercial organization during the monthly forecast process to understand demand inputs, assumptions and assess key risks and opportunities.
- Assist team in development and implementation of a structured PT SIOP process.
- Lead finance team in facilitating understanding weekly and monthly sales and orders performance to metrics (forecast, budget & prior year, etc.).
- Lead functional expense management (comparison to budget/forecast/prior year) and Strat Plan/Budget development for PMC SG&A costs.
- Work cross-functionally to drive continuous and sustainable improvement in reporting, forecasting, budgeting and business processes.
- Assist in the development of integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Participate as a key team member in the development, validation, deployment and reporting capabilities of the big data project.
- Conduct ad-hocfinancial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding and/or driving business performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of Accounting/Finance experience with public accounting or manufacturing company
- Ability to build relationships across functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications particularly strong Excel skills
- MBA or CPA designation plus
- Previous experience with consolidations and/or Hyperion (HFM) software is a plus
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com also a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Accounts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program