This role is HYBRID reporting to the office 4 days a week and 1 day remote. Responsible for understanding the "why" behind the "what" for Residential Revenue drivers through business performance analysis, financial modeling, and cross functional and departmental collaboration. Provides insights to division and regional leadership through effective communication to drive business decisions and revenue strategy. Leverage in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills to help enhance the analytic capabilities of the organization and act a resource and mentor to other analysts.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Create and maintain financial models, reports, and analytics to support strategic business decisions and drive revenue strategy.
- Develop deep dive analysis to understand the "why" behind the "what" for revenue drivers.
- Provide forecast and budget variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Review and analyze revenue business performance, craft and deliver month end, forecast and budget analysis.
- Mentor and partner with other analysts on ad hoc projects and set pace for financial analyst team.
- Present key financial performance and ad hoc analysis to divisional and regional leadership.
- Establish and enhance cross functional and departmental partnerships through special projects and revenue strategy analytics.
- Conduct financial research, analyze financial performance against objectives and determine emerging financial trends.
- Provide rationale and understanding behind reports and analysis, relaying them in simple terms.
- Perform additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.Education
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience