Provide Analytical support to assist Financial Reporting in compiling, entering, reconciling and interpreting financial data into meaningful information that meets Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and can be used for decision making by management.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform month-end close responsibilities, including preparation of financial statement analysis, transaction research, maintenance and distribution of reports, and analytical support to cost center managers.
- Prepare financial analysis for Senior Management including explanations of variances to forecast, plan, and prior periods and other ad hoc analysis as requested.
- Proactively identify and communicate financial issues on a timely basis..
- Perform reporting administration responsibilities including hierarchy updates, outline maintenance, calculation updates, data loads and integrity validation in Oracle and Hyperion.
- Assist with coordination of the annual plan and monthly forecast cycles including maintenance of Plan Guidelines documentation.
- Provide Financial Analysis and support to the Procurement organization for $300M in annual commodity spend
- Identification and analysis of various cost savings initiatives
- Accounting and financial analysis for over $200M in inventory including supporting initiatives to optimize inventory performance
- Knowledge of or interest in commodity hedging strategies and financial instruments
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and analytical concepts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Oracle.