The Sr. Financial Analyst, Procurement Analytics will be responsible for crafting meaningful analyses, reports and overviews on sourcing-related initiatives and cost-saving opportunities that lead to business improvements, insights into Spend and Savings and cost reductions. This position will work with project leaders and engage in pre-sourcing activities to identify and analyze sourcing opportunities utilizing global direct and indirect spend data.
In addition, this role will be responsible for reviewing the savings project data reported by the regional Global Strategic Sourcing teams and ensuring its accuracy and validity in accordance with Global Strategic Sourcing and Finance policies.
How you would contribute:
- Work with GSS project leaders to develop analyses and overviews on various initiatives.
- Analyze spend on a regular basis and provide meaningful insights to GSS teams.
- Build meaningful analyses by collecting, analyzing and handling quantitative data that leads to business improvements and cost reductions.
- Translate business needs and initiatives into data analysis.
- Develop reports and overviews on a regular and ad hoc basis for various stakeholders, including charts, tables and visualizations.
- Identify and analyze potential cost savings projects through spend analysis to determine if opportunity exist.
- Gather, maintain and consolidate cost savings and cost avoidance project data from the Indirect and Direct Global Strategic Sourcing teams across regions.
- Coordinate and lead meetings with regional Global Strategic Sourcing teams to identify global opportunities and follow-up on cost savings projects data underway and completed.
- Review cost savings projects and validate supporting data to ensure it is accurate and reportable as savings based on Global Strategic Sourcing and Finance policy.
- Engage with Global Strategic Sourcing and Finance teams globally to gather information and acquire input on validity of savings.
- Apply sourcing, accounting and financial principles to analyze savings project.
- Improve current cost savings program to streamline and provide efficiencies to overall process
- Perform total cost of ownership analysis on sourcing projects.
- Work as a liaison and analytical expert with various departments including Finance and FP&A and report savings information to the Global Strategic Sourcing, Finance teams and Senior Management.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills and background required to be successful:
- Ability to handle large data sets in excel
- Demonstrated analytical and financial analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of Procurement standard methodologies, Strategic sourcing, Inventory management and supply chain systems
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to drive closure on open items
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Sophisticated digital literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 5 years of proven experience, including finance, strategic sourcing, financial analysis, and reporting
- Managing large data sets and driving change based on analytical results
- Demonstrated record of developing relationships with team members that has led to improved processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Health & Wellness important to you? We’ve got you covered with benefits day 1! No waiting time for medical, dental & vision
- Need a break? We’ve got your back with generous time off, including paid holidays, compensated volunteer days and extra days for the unexpected
- Get your fitness on!! Onsite fitness center, group classes including yoga and bootcamp, free personal training and fitness challenges year-round .