Brief Description The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Zurn Operations Finance team in planning, forecasting, analyzing and reporting financial results. The Sr. Financial Analyst also provides consolidated monthly financial reporting to Senior Management. Key Accountabilities
- Collects inputs required for strategic planning and budgeting processes. Prepares Strat Plan and Budget financial statements for select product lines with the ZSPEC business unit.
- Responsible for various month-end closing responsibilities across all Zurn business units.
- Produces consolidated monthly reports summarizing actual and forecast results to Senior Management.
- Reviews, codes, and analyzes weekly freight expense for all Zurn USA entities.
- Supports operational finance team in successful completion of both internal and external audit requests.
- Participates in accurate completion of annual physical inventory process.
- Develops detailed analytics summarizing underlying data for the operational P&L's, partners with Plant Controllers and Plant Operations Leaders to drive cost efficiencies.
- Supports Director of Operations finance in analysis of special projects and performs ad-hoc request as necessary.
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial functions with a manufacturing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance/business or related field.
- Demonstrated ability of performing financial planning & analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to educate non-financial associates on basic financial principles.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite and ERP systems in general.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Capabilities and Success Factors
- Able to work well on a cross functional team, operate in a cooperative work environment, and drives continuous improvement across multi-site operations.
- Detail oriented perspective.
- Well organized and self- directed individual.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Excel, Word, MS Project, and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of financial reports and analysis
- Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to pursue a long-term career with a leading progressive company