Job description details
Conduct financial and operation analysis. Build financialforecasting, analyst and performance measure tools and models. Evaluate performance results to provide creative insights, implications and recommendations. Conduct analysis/forecasting/budgeting projects. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of five years of related work experience.
PC based financial applications and data base skills. Experience developing complex statistical analysis, forecasting and financial ratios. Strong presentation skills. Strong analytical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provides Analytical support to all levels of management across the operational, functional, and regional units including monthly reporting, ad-hocreporting, and problem solving analysis
- Perform aspects of month end close including accrual submissions, account analysis, and expense allocation, month end reporting presentation creation
- P&L analysis to help drive the implementation of tactical and strategic changes and bring exceptions to the management with relevant solutions
- Identify areas to improve the effectiveness of our financial planning activities and relentlessly strive to streamline processes and improve tools
- Analytical, strategic thinker, with proven experience developing processes and/or improving existing processes with desire to influence change across our team and our organization
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills required
- Powerpoint skills required, create executive level presentations for Management on a regular basis
- Detail Orientation, maintains a high level of attention to detail, seeks excellence in their own work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Motivated/Ability toworkwithout supervision
- Organization, strong prioritization skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a constant flow of incoming projects