Job description details
- Develop return on investment financial analysis for capital expenditure projects.
- Build financialforecasting, analysis and performance measure tools and models.
- Evaluate performance results to provide creative insights, implications and recommendations.
- Develop test and measure reporting and analysis for key strategic initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics plus a minimum of five years of related work experience.
- CFA or CFA candidate a plus
- Builds financial/analytical models that utilizes both financial and non-financial data to make business decisions.
- Performs competitive landscape studies and evaluate ideas and business trends.
- Leads and develops cross-functional business projects and analysis.
- PC based financial applications and data base skills.
- Experience developing complex statistical analysis, forecasting and financial ratios.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Reference Number: 1243565