This position is responsible for supporting the Company's securitization program and related processes and debt covenant reporting. This primarily encompasses data-focused work related to preparation and execution of debt covenant compliance; responsibility for monthly reporting preparation and development; and securitization related reporting. This position calls for regular interaction with internal customers as well as outside parties, which may include investment bankers, auditors and service providers.
- Assists in preparing for and executing securitization transactions, which includes, pool analysis, performance data management and borrowing base updates, cash flow modeling, funding documentation preparation, and interaction with outside funding partners and service providers.
- Prepares monthly securitization reports to be distributed to investors and lenders, prepares monthly reconciliations, and researches reconciling items as needed. Ensures the securitization reporting is accurate and in compliance with governing documents.
- Develops securitization estimates, projections and models and prepares internal weekly/monthly securitization reports.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities with respect to securitization operations and works with others to implement appropriate changes.
- Maintains relationships with individuals throughout the Company to share data effectively, to keep abreast of process changes and, if applicable, to incorporate such changes into securitization operations.
- Maintains key securitization data and assures data integrity and manages regulatory report filings.
- Prepares quarterly Bank Covenant calculations and reports. Works cross-functionally to ensure the Company remains in compliance with all debt covenants and representations and warranties.
- Understands, evaluates, and models key Credit Rating Agency metrics.
- Performs ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Prepares various monthly and quarterly reports for external reporting and senior management.
- Serves as backup for various Treasury Operations functions.
- Participate in month, quarter and year end close processes, including variance analyses, account reconciliations, and financial schedules related to debt and securitization programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, CFA, CPA, CTP preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, of which 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in securitization or capital markets and/or secured funding experience.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Must have the confidence to deal with finance and non-financial people at all levels.
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines and competing priorities.
- Excellent analytical, organization and problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ERPs and accounting concepts