The Memorial Hermann Health Solutions team is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join their team! In addition to financial planning and analysis, this opportunity will collaborate with business units within the health plan. Candidates well versed in forecasting, budgeting and reporting are encouraged to apply.
Positionresponsible for performing more complexfinancial analysisassignments. Provides creative insights.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; or equivalent training. Advanced degreepreferred.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills: 5 to 7 years work experience.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Prepares complex financial analyses for various projects, including business plans that support new and expanded services and facility and equipment acquisitions.
- Participates in the preparation and submission of documentation for long term financing requests.
- Assists with the development of the annual budget. Develops profitability analysis for clinical service lines and payor classes. Meets with and provides guidance to managers, assisting them in budget preparation or analysis projects. Trains Corporate and hospital finance staff on budget software system.
- Develops trend analysis reports that monitor hospital or corporate key performance indicators and compares them to internal and external benchmarks.
- Trains and provides guidance to new Financial Analysts.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.