Accounting, Reporting & Internal Controls -
- Demonstrates appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and applies them to provide objective, timely, and accurate financial information to meet regulatory and legislative requirements and to help drive business results.
Financial Analytics Expertise -
- Demonstrates insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business unit partners and to help drive business results.
Process & Systems Expertise -
- Understands and facilitates the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business counsel to support business decision making across the enterprise.
- Identifies processes within the department, which are non-value added and seeks solutions.
- Effectively makes decisions on more complex issues, considering relevant costs, benefits and risks.
- Demonstrates the initiative to drive change and influence others in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ensures achievement of desired results by making appropriate recommendations.
- A minimum of 5 years of financial analysis experience
- Strong analytical ability working with complex and dynamic information
- Strong experience working with business partners
- Independent problem solver
- Supply Chain experience a plus
- Relevant 4 yr. degree
- Advanced Excel, Access, and SAP skills
- SQL Querying knowledge a plus
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know our colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences