The Manager/Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the financial planning, forecasting, analysis and interpretation of financial results of the western hemisphere. As part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team he/she will assist in various FP&A functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual financialreporting to the management and the parent company.
- Assist FP&A Director in developing and managing financial planning and budget process for business units.
- Assist Corporate Controller in implementing and maintaining corporate governance framework and ensuring appropriate practices
- Further develop the framework for evaluating and measuring operational and strategic performance
- Monitor and report actual vs. planned performance providing value added analytics
- Develop and monitor monthly forecasts and variance analysis
- Manage projects with cross functional teams, brief results to management, and implement findings
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting and analytical review as directed.
- Perform other such duties as may be required.
- 4 year college degreerequired in accounting or finance.
- A total of 8 years of experience in a corporate/global finance group, preferably in multinational manufacturing company, is required.
- >5 years of experience in FP&A.
- Solid understanding of the budget and forecast; and strong financial background with full understanding and experience with financial models and analysis.
- Computer Skills: ERP system experiencerequired, preferably SAP.
- CPM tool experience, such as Hyperion, is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point is a must.
- Accounting Skills: Working knowledge of the cash flows and its operation both the direct and indirect method.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from C level management.
- Attention to detail, flexibility to adjust in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- Cooperation and cohesion is absolutely necessary in this team. This group believes in positive collaboration.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States