Logitech is looking for an outstanding Sr. Financial Analyst to join the Americas Regional Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The AMR FP&A team provides critical management reporting and supports strategic initiatives, reporting and detailed analysis supporting the Category Sales and Marketing Team for the Americas Region.
This role provides broad exposure to executive management and key decision makers across the company. Applicants should have strong financial modeling skills, excellent attention to detail, and be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, high growth environment. What makes an excellent candidate is someone who strives to find ways to help find opportunities and solve complex problems.
- Perform financial analysis by leveraging and developing financial models to provide insightful financial information that supports our Sales and Marketing team’s ability to make informed business decisions.
- Understand, build, and leverage various data sources to capture company and market data for use in various financial and business analytics.
- Provide analytical support and monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of changes. Conduct deep dives when observing abnormal trends.
- Manage monthly and Quarterly close processes to help provide Management reporting packages/analytics.
- Support forecasting/Planning process for the region of America in form of Modeling, template creation, data analytics, data loads and P&L builds.
- Initiate and drive deep dive analysis to enable decision making, execution and/or strategic planning at the corporate and regional level.
- Identify and implement improvements to make financial and operational reporting better, faster, and easier.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and projects from various business partners.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- 6+ years of FP&A experience, ideally in a high growth Retail, Consumer Electronics, Tech, or software company.
- Evidence of exceptional ability, especially within an ambiguous environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and demonstrated proficiency with advanced functions (index, offset, arrays, etc.)
- Advanced modeling and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes.
- Experience with Oracle EssBase and planning systems such as One Stream preferred