Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Sr Financial Analyst primary responsibility performs financial planning and analysis for the US eCommerce & Technology Forward Logistics business which is part of the Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions (CLS) Americas business unit, specifically supporting Billing, Pricing, Revenue, and Customer Financials.
- Revenue Analysis including weekly analysis, consolidation, and reporting utilizing both SAP and Platform Reporting (internal software).
- Partner with the billing team in both the shared service organization and accounting to ensure all costs incurred by customer are included in the customer’s invoice.
- Revenue and Gross Profit modeling including forecasting, actual vs forecast analysis and FY Budget.
- Aggregate sales forecast and budget and highlight risk and opportunities to management.
- Develop and report key operating metrics highlighting customer profitability vs plan and forecast.
- Develop database of Prepaid customer models and track revenue vs billing vs payment
- COGS Analysis – ensuring COGS are recorded correctly and are considered in customer billing submissions.
- Partner with Account Management to track, measure and report customer credits ensuring team is on target and all credits are analyzed and approved by management.
- Partner with Shared Service organization on billing
- Partner with Finance around reporting Customer Profitability, SG&A, and overall financial analysis.
- Responsible for thorough cost preparation for pricing bids, RFI analysis and validation including market pricing analysis and margin evaluation.
- Partner with operations and solution design Engineers to assign costs to labor and occupancy needs.
- Review customer contracts as it relates to pricing and identify gaps.
- For new customer opportunities, help guide the development of business model for Go-to-Market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or a minimum of 6+ years progressive experience.
- Experience working in highly matrixed organization supporting Sales, Operations, Engineering, in addition to Finance.
- Must have strong communication and analytical skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic and drive to achieve established goals and deadlines, with a desire for, and commitment to learning and growth.
- Must be organized, efficient, detail oriented, accurate with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Must be able to make independent fact-based decisions in a quick and responsive manner and communicate risk to management as necessary.
- Complex to advanced level of knowledge in: Spreadsheets, Excel, writing macros, developing formulas using functions such as pivot and lockup tables.
- Database – Hyperion Financial Planning, MS Access, SAP. Quickbooks and Domo a plus.
- Ability to work with senior level teams.