Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
- The Sr Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting management with complex to advanced financial analysis and reporting. This includes financial analyses on rates of return, operating results and trend analysis.
- May also be responsible for forecasting, budget preparation and business planning.
- Often required to work on special projects. Errors may have a serious impact.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting and MBA and/or CPA or 6 years' of related external experience or 3 years' of related internal experience.
- 6 - 10 years business experience.
- Familiarity with working in a high-volume, highly dynamic rapid paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make recommendations, gain agreement and implement solutions on behalf of a diverse organization.
- A complex to advanced level of knowledge in: Spreadsheets - Excel - writing macros, developing formulas, using functions such as pivot and lookup tables Database - MS Access - multi-table queries, report generation, macros, forms Word Processing - MS Word Familiarity with Impulse - able to navigate between various screens, knowledge of where to locate data Ability to work with senior level internal associates.
- A complex to advanced level of financial analysis knowledge.
- Complex modeling and problem solving skills. Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance, at a dynamic pace.
- Ability to take a leadership role with peers, lower level analysts, and on project teams.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Job ID: 17315