Searching for an experienced financial analyst to join international firm in their Houston office.
· Analysis of key performance indicators for both financial and operating statistics.
· Conduct thorough research and analysis of variances to ensure data accuracy.
· Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
· Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
· Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
· Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
· Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to supportstrategic initiatives.
· Detailed support and analysis of the company’s revenue forecast and departmental budgets.
· Detailed support and analysis of financial statement forecasts and the associated cash flow forecasts.
· Development of presentations to help summarize results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format.
· Assists in the continued development of budgeting, forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
· Analyze actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast.
· Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
· Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
· Perform monthly financial statement analysis including balance sheet and P/L statements.
· Analyze changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
· Provide guidance to operational teams to ensure cost controls are in place and followed.
· Implement process improvements to streamline activities and create efficiencies.
· Travel to operational locations as required.