Oberto Snacks, Inc., known for our high quality, delicious meat snacks are currently hiring at our Kent, Washington corporate office. The Oberto Finance team is an integrated part of the business, not a detached corporate function. We partner strongly to deliver the best customer experience at the best cost while instilling a strong controllership environment. We constantly raise the bar through a focus on continuous improvement. Our ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in finance and quantitative analysis, an ability to think critically, problem solve, and an aptitude to learn new systems. The primary focus of the Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A is to support the company by performing complex financial analysis and modeling. This includes analyzing various parts of the business to identify risks and opportunities in a highly actionable manner, preparation of financial reports to impact both top-line and bottom-line results and support senior management with decision making. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist in the development of annual operating plans, providing information to customers, including the monitoring and evaluation of actual results to ensure fiscal accountability. Assist with loading of detail plan into BOARD, our financial management reporting system.
- Lead organizational cash flow planning and actuals review process.
- Influence working capital efficiency decisions for the company.
- Develop mechanisms that drive SG&A accountability.
- Own financial performance for the logistics (transportation and warehouse) functions.
- Support brand / product, sales finance, and ops finance teams on new product, customer pricing, and supply chain initiatives as needed.
- Support the coordination and consolidation of the quarterly forecast and annual budget processes and assisting in the presentation decks to senior executives and parent company.
- Work with business teams to understand financial results, forecast changes and understand overall business unit performance.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly variance explanations of actual to budgets and to prior year results and ensure Corporate reporting requirements and timelines are met.
- Research and analyze variances related to the month end and planning process and advise management of the results.
- Support channel, customer and item profitability projects, margin and product mix trend analysis. Provide findings and recommendations to business team and senior management.
- Proactively identify new ways to streamline processes & analyze business results, striving for continuous improvement in financial reporting packages provided to the internal management team.
- Build strong relationships with Finance and cross-functional partners while continuously looking for opportunities to improve the business.
- Partner with Brand Finance to analyze business data requirements, create and maintain reporting tosupport rhythm of the business.
- Act as mentor to other analysts with varying levels of financial expertise.
- Ensure financial results are reported in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field required. MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in planning and analysis.
- Experience with a consumer-packaged goods (CPG) organization highly desired.
- Substantial experience in Finance and General Accounting specifically in the following areas: variance analysis, financial modeling, financial statement preparation and review and analysis.
- Experience working within and extracting data from ERP and other reporting systems, QAD and Board preferred.
ABOUT OBERTO: We offer a creative environment filled with other talented people. We are committed to rewarding our teammates for their hard work, enthusiasm and professional excellence. Company perks include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance incentive
- 401K Plan with company match
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short term and long-term disability and life insurance.