Stretch yourself – and your potential to succeed. ETS-Lindgren
is the leading solutions company providing components and systems that measure, shield and control electromagnetic and acoustic energy. Throughout our company, our people bring a wide array of abilities and backgrounds – strong interpersonal capabilities, technological savvy, and every skill set in between. Join a global, team-oriented organization as our new Sr. Financial Analyst in our Cedar Park, TX office where the work is interesting and the days are filled with exciting, new types of projects for a wide variety of clients.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive sales and financial analyses and reports for management, the sales force, sales management, general management, and marketing.
- Works with Sales Management, Field Sales or functional teams to identify and assess market opportunities, project planning, and competitive analysis. Can extend to assisting sales force in evaluating the value of larger / more complex deals.
- Performs sales financial analysis activities, develops reviews and maintains robust sales models relative to prospective sales customer, market, and regional opportunities.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including sales performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Develops and Maintains accurate sales analytics, reporting and forecasting through utilization of SalesForce software and CSI 9 (ERP).
- Essential Skills Required:
- Sales reporting and forecasting - Able to accurately report actual and project future sales and margin results by a relevant segmentation (i.e. product line, territory, customer or market segment)
- Financial analysis - Applies financial analysis as part of their work. Has more than 5 years experience with analyzing financial data. Understands what data is needed for an analysis and is able to gather relevant data. Is able to draw conclusion from analysis and effectively communicate the results with limited assistance. Able to use MS Excel functionality at an advanced level.
- Analyze issues - Solid understanding of how to analyze issues. Demonstrates use of analysis skills to learn and analyze information in a timely way. Understands complex concepts and problems and identifies how they relate to key processes. Applies accurate logic in solving problems. Differentiates what is critical and what is important while not getting bogged down in details.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce Software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent listening and negotiation capabilities as well as high quality telephone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint.
Essential Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an engineering business or sales discipline; MBA preferred
- 5+ years business experience consisting of some combination of the following: