Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates.
- The successful candidate will perform financial and operational analyses with the goal of improving the efficiency of corporate and subsidiary operations. Additional roles that will support management?s initiatives and DNC objectives include:
- Prepare pro forma projections for new business opportunities; Collect financial information to prepare forecasts from subsidiary operating personnel and corporate support groups; Model different scenarios and options to support management and new business initiatives.
- Prepare and updatefinancialbudgets and forecasts, for Delaware North's corporate functions, and consolidate plans into company financial statements; Prepare othersupporting documents and analysis as needed.
- Examine operating metrics, costs, financial results and other pertinent data and highlight variances.
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financialreports that meet the needs of operating company management, DNC management, and DNC Board of Directors.
- Performs financial and operational analysis with the goal of improving the efficiency of the company's operations. Prepare financial analysis and reporting for DNC management.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze information on industry and market trends.
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Finance or related field is required. MBA is preferred.
- Five (5+) years financialexperience.
- General analytical experience in finance-related function is required.
- Experience with financial information including auditreports and ability to extract information and prepare projections and reports with the information provided.
- Experience developing and working with Planning/Projection software programs and Business Intelligence systems. Proficiency using Hyperion is highly desired.
- Computer skills to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with people in other areas of the company and support all levels of management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Budget Processing: 3years
- Finance: 3years
- Hyperion: 3years
- Forecasting: 3years