Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NGKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Provides financial analyses, management consulting, analytical decision support services, and technical expertise for a broad array of financial and operational projects and initiatives. Designs and builds sophisticated financial models based on diverse data sets, in order to facilitate strategic decision making. Interpretation and presentation of reports and analyses to senior leadership. Participates in the planning and development of company-wide strategic plans.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs complex financial research work and prepares analyses of subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in finance and general business conditions and other areas.
- Develops and analyzes financialreports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
- Provide financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports to senior managers and leadership.
- Deliver formal presentations of analytic findings and recommendations to senior managers and leadership.
- Participates in the review of new deals/transactions and coordinates with others in the development of a financial plan.
- Analyzes the financial feasibility of proposed development projects.
- Conducts market research to forecast and analyze trends of general business conditions.
- Evaluates present and proposed financial programs through statistical analysis and interpretation of short- and long-term trend data.
- Plans and develops functional budgets.
- Coordinates financial analysis matters with other departments, locations and divisions.
- Ad hoc and periodic reports for departments, business lines and/or regional management.
- Conducts research and preparation of financial information for acquisitions and due diligence.
- Participate in project teams, as necessary, to facilitate process improvements and address changing business requirements.
Other Job Functions:
- Assist finance and accounting personnel on various projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of extensive financial analyses and data management knowledge - prior experience in the commercial real estate industry required.
- Extensive experience with developing financial models, cash flows, NPV & IRR analysis and capital planning.
- Proficiency with PC applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word with strong financial modeling skills.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems a plus.
- Strong consulting, oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in a complex team environment across multiple departments.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and manage tight deadlines.