$80K — $100K *
Come join our AWS Infrastructure Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst. You will be joining Hardware Engineering Finance as we partner with Hardware Engineers to decide on the components and servers that will provide the best performance at lowest cost for our customers. You will have direct finance ownership and controllership of EC2 compute services hardware, as well as exposure to the whole portfolio of AWS hardware (compute, storage, edge) and to cutting-edge server technology. You will use tools such as Total Cost of Ownership and Net Present Value to support decision-making.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, process-oriented, and able to work effectively across multiple finance and business teams.
You don't need to be a hardware expert to join this team!
· Build strong business partnering relationships by providing data-driven and decision-supporting analytics.
· Drive improvements in the end-to-end costing process.
· Collaborate across multiple teams to develop ad-hoc business cases and present recommendations to AWS senior management.
· Evaluate the trade-offs of different technology choices with respect to cost and performance relative to customer requirements.
· Lead the financial planning and analysis effort and forecast various metrics for financial risks and opportunities.
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 5 years of finance experience, or master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· MBA or Master’s in a related field
· Advanced modeling skills including strong knowledge of Excel skills.
· Knowledge of SQL, Business Intelligence tools, or the willingness to learn
· Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and dealing with ambiguity.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Valid through: 9/30/2020