To be effective in this role, you will need to be fanatical about driving change. You will also need to be an advocate of improvements through technology and partnering with various teams to define, design, and prioritize those enhancements in the ordering, fulfillment, payment and dispute resolution processes with retail vendors and Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) sellers.
This is not your ordinary finance role and this is not your ordinary finance team.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
· Evaluate Amazon against other world class organizations
· Use a data driven approach to identify areas of opportunity
· Partner with key suppliers to understand pain points and feedback to enhance their experience
· Identify waste, excessive cost, or enhancement opportunities in the procure to pay retail processes
· Partner with business and technical teams to design and implement solutions to meet critical global objectives
· Lead change management efforts to ensure actions are properly implemented and achieve the desired results
· Lead meeting agenda and topics for senior level management reviews to provide an update on status and progress towards strategic direction
· Be the voice of vendors and sellers to the internal Amazon teams when appropriate
· Develop key metrics andshared goals that determine success for a particular area
· 6+ years of professional experience in business analysis, engineering, or finance position
· 2+ years of relevant business leadership, setting and influencing strategic direction
· BA/BS degree
· Experience working with large data sets and software such as Microsoft Access, Cognos, Oracle Business Intelligence, etc.
· Lean Six Sigma Certification (DMADV or DFSS project methodologies), Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Quality Engineer, etc.
· Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence senior business leaders through verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
· Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to the business
· Ability to communicate complex topics simply with profound insight and deep understanding
· Independent and entrepreneurial drive showing the ability to work with minimal direction.
Job ID: 609704