· Drive generation of companywide financial reporting.
· Own corporate finance reporting definitions and ensure uses of those definitions are being used consistently across the finance organization.
· Serve as a liaison between accounting and system teams to drive accurate close.
· Produce ad-hoc reports and assist in various projects.
· Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
· Recommend improvements and provide scoping documents for system enhancements.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
· 5+ years of relevant finance experience.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel.
· Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
· Strong analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills.
· Ability to use SQL is preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The preferred candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and can work successfully and effectively on cross-functional teams.
· Experience and ability to use Essbase, Cognos, or similar tools.
· Comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management.
Job ID: 622288