alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
The Sr. Financial Analyst completes professional duties related to the compilation, review, assessment, and reporting of key performance indicators for the company’s sales and operations to assist improvement in organizational performance. An effective Sr. Financial Analyst will value collaboration with internal and external clients and have a natural aptitude to identify, hire, motivate, and develop a high performance team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Gathers, documents, analyzes, and draws conclusions on data and information; plans or assists in planning analyses, presentations, and implementation strategies for some complex analysis or for a portion of a complex analysis.
· Utilizes existing models and methodologies and applies financial modeling and formulas to data.
· Effectively works independently & within a team environment.
· Identifies opportunities to enhance operational finance reports, analytical tools, and self-service capabilities in collaboration with IT to drive efficiency for operational finance and support operational decision-making.
· Builds detailed analysis and reports utilizing Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Access.
· Establishes recommendations and conclusions based on analysis of data with some direction.
· Responsible for monitoring and developing key performance metric reports and performing ad-hoc financial analysis.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
· 5-7 years of experience with quantitative analysis
· Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills.
alliantgroup is a national tax consulting services firm that works with CPA firms and their business clients to identify and claim available federal and state government-sponsored tax credits and incentives.