WHAT YOU WILL NEED:-
- Must have BS.
- 5 years experience in health care.
- Contractual Allowance/Reimbursement analysis experiencepreferred.
- Thorough knowledge of personal computers, including knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, database, and graphics.
- Knowledge of mainframe systems, including general ledger, patient registration and medical records systems.
- Knowledge of reimbursement rules and regulations.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Knowledge of CQI/TQM practices.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to review quantitative and qualitative data and reach sound conclusions.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office Suite, cost accounting system, general ledger, patient accounting, and financial analysis and reporting systems
- Working Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Good Communication skills, including verbal communication and business writing
- Good project management and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Solid understanding of hospital operations preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:-
Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines with overtime as needed.
Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to work independently. Ability to manage multiple, concurrent work assignments. Ability totravel to/from corporate headquarters/MSO office. The Sr Financial Analyst implements, maintains, and assists the Manager of Finance with the development and analysis of annual operatingbudgets. Provides assistance and support to the Manager of Finance and the Vice President of Finance, Corporate Finance andBudget, Department Managers, and Hospital Executive Management with respect tobudgets, monthlyfinancialreports, volume variance analysis, accounting questions andotherfinancial information as needed. This position also prepares and providesfinancial analyses in support of development opportunities and cost management opportunities. This position maintainsfinancialreporting and benchmarking software and underlyingdatabases.Accountabilities: Manages, prepares and analyzesbudgets and forecasts Supports Benchmarking Analysis andReporting Tool Supports Month End Close and FinancialReporting Revenue Cycle Support and Financial Analysis
Job ID: 84526