The primary purpose of this role is to support the mission of the Capital Planning team in financial management & strategy verification of return-generating capital investments.
Specifically, the Senior Financial Analyst will have dedicated focus on benefits realization analysis of significant initiatives following completion of project activity. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for financial modeling, verification method determination, & verification analysis.
Validate historical capital investment and determine effectiveness of project portfolioconstruction
Analyze capital investment opportunities and identify activities with expected above-threshold returns
Develop verification strategy and models proactively to enable robust analysis upon project closeout
Provide financial advisory services to cross-functional project teams
Contribute to strategy determination discussions
Support financial management of significant enterprise initiatives
Monthly updating & reporting on:
Returns and/or returns projections
- Knowledge and skills generally gained through an advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, or Statistics.
- 5-7 years of financial analysisexperience
- Data management, modeling, & visualization skills utilizing R, SQL, VBA, MS Access, PowerBI or other similar tools
- Analytical capability to effectively analyze trends & hypotheses and make strategy recommendations
- Expert financial modeling and quantitative & financial analysis skills. (algorithmic modeling, ANOVA, forecasting, NPV, IRR)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment across multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels across the company
- Keen attention to detail with superior organizational skills and passion for driving change
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Great team player and collaborator with a can-do work ethic