Essential Job Functions:
- Works directly with senior management of assigned department/division preparing annual budgets and reports that summarizes and forecasts, business activities and financial position past, present and future for given business unit.
- Establish close working relationships with business / functional leaders to develop an understanding of their issues and needs; act as a liaison between these business leaders and executive management to ensure attainment of business goals.
- Provide detailed financial modeling that aid in decisions related to new product evaluations
- Design and direct the preparation of meaningful financial analysis which aid senior management decisions and support a range of accounting and financial activities
- Oversee the completion of projects or assignments including planning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.
- Lead and develop a competent, effective and motivated analyst staff.
- Provides insights into Sales and Operations monthly planning process
- In-depth understanding of GAAP, financial accounting principles and practices, to include standard costing, variance analysis, capital expenditures, budgeting and internal reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of finance control, processes, and systems, as well as cost control and budget management.
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: employee management, team building, strategic planning and analysis, and management consulting with strong emphasis on relationship management.
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word and Power Point).
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Results orientation with strong written and oral communication / presentation skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Master’s preferred.
- 10 to 14 years’ experience in finance or accounting role such as inventory accounting, cost accounting, general accounting, or forecasting / budgeting