We are seeking a strong financial leader responsible for efforts to develop, enhance, modify and publish standardized and customized analytics, reports and dashboards. Ensure accuracy of the foundational data utilized by S&P team members. Provide financial insight into complex sourcing deals to ensure the financial benefit of the contract.
- Lead the advancement of data analytics capabilities for S&P’s, including Spend, Spend Under Management; Diversity reporting. Working closely with Category Leads and business partners to proactively identify opportunities to grow SUM, consolidate suppliers and reduce procurement costs
- Design standard reporting/dashboards for the S&P Category Leads and Sourcing Specialists, continuously improving based on their feedback
- Proactively engage relevant team(s) or business leadership on complex or high value deals, creating complex financial models and ensuring the deal structure complies with accounting requirements, internal processes and business objectives and validating savings forecasts
- Review the financial results of select executed deals to confirm value has been delivered (P&L, Cost Avoid, Working Capital). Work closely with BU Partners
- Identify opportunities to automate and drive efficiencies within all processes, including the use of RPA (Robotics Process Automation), outsourcing or other technology
- Create executive decks that summarize the data at an executive level, telling the story behind the data and providing recommendations for actions to be taken
- Adhoc reporting as required
8+ years finance or accounting experience
- Experience analyzing financial statements, forecasts, month end close, budgets, variance analysis, etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel (v-lookups, pivots, functions) and PowerPoint.
- Strategic mindset that can review and validate consolidated numbers at a high level
- Ability to navigate through complex issues, interpret and transform financial data into recommendations to senior leadership
- Able to contribute value add ideas/opportunities to drive business results
- Collaborative – able to work with multiple teams to affect a solution
- Good communicator, particularly at the executive level (both verbally and in print form)
- Able to influence without authority
- Positive attitude
- Ability to push back and challenge the business when appropriate
- Works well independently
- Innate sense of curiosity – dives into things
- Clear examples of having built strong business partnerships in the past
- Challenge the norms; always look for ways to make things better
- Proactive not reactive
- Excellence in everything he/she does
- Management experience preferred
- 4 year degree. MBA preferred in finance or related field or equivalent experience.
Working Conditions -
- Traditional office environment.
- Preferred location Alpharetta
- Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc.) –
- Large percent of time performing computer based work is required.