$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
This position will play a key role on the business unit management team as the finance leader. They will be responsible for the financial reporting, forecasting and analysis for the entire business unit. They will serve as an advisor to the business unit management team in the financial implications and opportunities of their decisions. This will also include guiding strategies to maximize the profitability and cash flow of the business.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage monthly reporting process of financial results and projections to management. This will include sales trends, forecast variances, pricing performance, factory operations, working capital, capital expenditures, and overhead expenses.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements through evaluation of key departments, accounts, and accruals
• Collaborate with Corporate Accounting and Factory Finance departments to improve controls and processes. Provide leadership and advice to increase accuracy and efficiency by leveraging systems and procedures.
• Own financial forecasting process submission through Hyperion including monthly reporting and quarterly earnings estimates submissions to Corporate.
• Develop expertise in multiple financial systems (HFM/Essbase and Business Intelligence) to support global business unit finance improvements.
• Set internal deadlines to meet deliverables to Corporate Finance team.
• Field questions and manage submissions to the Corporate Finance team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA or CPA preferred by not required.
- 10+ years' work experience in Financial Planning and Analysis function with technical knowledge of manufacturing and/or commercial finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities for financial modeling, reporting, and analysis
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle, Hyperion, HFM, Essbase, and Business Intelligence
- Experience working in matrix organizations with the capability to effectively work with and through operational resources.
- Ability to work in a global multicultural environment.
Personal and Behavioral Attributes:
- Able to lead. Full financial responsibility of a business unit.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Detail orientated, ability to handle multiple assignments and manage competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills with effective relationship building and influence.
- Independent thinker with ability to succeed with ambiguous objectives
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and a passion for a fast paced environment.
- Strong process orientation; well-structured and well-organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18