$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Denton, TX 76201
Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
8 - 10 years
Posted 62 days ago
Sally Beauty Holdings, the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies, is currently searching for a Senior Finance Manager. Our world headquarters is conveniently located just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E in Denton, TX.
The Sr. Finance Manager will be responsible for managing financial statement analysis, reporting, budgeting/forecasting, co-op functions, and review of company and divisional operations.
- Oversees the review of financial statements and underlying operational activities for all Sally US & Canada departments; provides a reasonable level of assurance of the accuracy of the provided information and is responsive to queries from Executive Management.
- Manages day-to-day accounting and financial operations including operational accounting, co-op management and reporting, statement analytics, special events, and compliance.
- Manages portions of the budgeting and forecasting process for all companies, divisions, and departments
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of monthly closings, including providing operations analysis and variance explanations.
- Leads projects to identify opportunities for financial / operational improvements and modeling of future business endeavors.
- Implements procedures and systems to enhance financial/compliance functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Previous experience in month-end close processes
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access)
- Oracle knowledge / experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage professionally and effectively
- Ability to work under deadlines
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16