Key Accountabilities and Objectives:
- · Deliver Territory Planning & Quotas, establish and own methodologies according to key performance goals.
- · Deliver financial support for Sales Structure, including measuring position effectiveness, managing headcount budgets, adherence to cost plans.
- · Manage RTG Bulks, Pending PO’s and Warehouse to Direct Tracings
- · Own the RTG Sales Quarterly Financial Close process. Coordinate efforts with Sales Operations and Field teams to ensure objectives are met.
- · Manage Sales Leadership Support for Specialty Sales Leadership (PH, NV, MTS)
- · Own bottoms up trend-based revenue forecasts and implement opportunities to improve forecasting accuracy. Coordinate with field finance to incorporate field forecasts and insights, share risk and opportunities with Sale Leadership and FP&A.
- · Provide finance support National Accounts and Strategic Accounts. Own target setting, governance on account lists and measurement, support growth strategies. Closely work with sales management and create business reviews for key accounts.
- · Prepare reporting for monthly Business Review for Sales Leadership and Sales Operations addressing field performance and commercial effectiveness, provides insights and recommendations, risk and opportunities.
- · Serve as the RTG Sales Finance representative for Medtronic wide Commercial Alignment Concepts, and actively engage in key policy standardization and/or improvement initiatives.
- · Provide Order 2 Cash subject matter expertise as it relates to finance, working capital, and cash flow for US Sales Operations and Americas Commercial Operations when needed.
- · Partner closely with Sales Reporting team to implement and maintain accurate Sales Structure, Territory Alignment and Quotas in the system.
- · Serve as Global Sales Reporting field user champion. Partner with Sale Operations and co-ordinate Sales Champion team to ensure user adoption. Partner closely with Sales Reporting team to ensure tool is accurate and effective.
- · Engage Sales business partners to analyze asset management performance and work with them to create and implement strategies focused on improvement
- · Prepares ad-hoc reporting and analysis for Sales Leadership as required from various systems including SAP, GFS, Business Objects, Spotfire & Business Warehouse
- · Participate as a key contributor to the Sales Compensation Tiger Team Process Improvement
- · Partner closely with Sales Compensation Administration team and Total Rewards to ensure accurate revenue data aligns with compensation programs.
- · Standardize Field Policies across RTG to improve overall accuracy and service level efficiency.
- · Optimize tools and processes needed for field execution
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience with 10+ years of managerial experience , or Advanced Degree with a minimum 13 years prior relevant experience, minimum of 10 years of managerial experience
NICE TO HAVE
• BS/BA in Accounting or Finance• MBA or CPA• Demonstrated leadership experience in managing financial analysts and with remote supervision.• Proven experience in executing within a matrix environment • Experience in working in dynamic sales organization or commercial operations • Experience in a fast paced high-technology environment, preferably in the medical device industry.• Experience managing a team of financial analysts through change and financial transformation in a fast-paced environment with varying degrees of complexity, multiple deadlines and competing priorities.• Experience managing projects that require high matrix collaboration, building relationships and influence. • Systems experience with SAP, Hyperion Enterprise, Workday, Business Objects, and modeling software.• Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE • Champions innovation across the company while recommending programs or projects and conceptualizing and developing new approaches.• Serves as principal spokesperson for the department, making recommendations to leaders and executives regarding strategic initiatives • Influences across functions and businesses to negotiate and gain cooperation on divergent objectives.• Ability to solve complex problems and issues which are undefined and impact multiple businesses or functions, where information is typically difficult to obtain and extensive investigation to understand the root cause of problems is required• Strong business acumen and executive presence; ability to learn/understand the business and influence key stakeholders at various management levels to drive and increase value to the organization.• Can communicate well with Senior Sales Leaders, Business Partners and Functional Leaders, present financial analysis in clear concise story and influence when needed. • Ability to develop forward looking financial models, construct potential scenarios and/or range of options that provide insight for senior leaders and business partners to consider. • ability to handle ambiguity in an unstructured environment.