InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
Under the general direction of the VP, Finance, the Sr. Finance Director's primary responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of Revenue Accounting and Reporting which includes fair value analysis and compliance, revenue related reporting and analysis, revenue system management and support.
- Oversee the revenue and commissions processes, ensuring revenue and commissions are recognized and deferred in accordance with US GAAP and the Company's accounting policies.
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day accounting and operations of order-to-cash and revenue cycle, from invoicing and collections to revenue recognition issues, deal review and analysis.
- Provides proper and proactive accounting guidance in support of deal teams.
- Own detailed review and oversight of accrued commissions and deferred commissions calculations, estimates, journal entries, and analytics.
- Evaluate the impact of ASC 606 and lead the implementation of the new standard, including financial statement impact assessment and required disclosures.
- Act as a mentor to revenue team, ensuring their career growth and development
- Collaborate proactively with the sales organization, sales operations team and legal department to ensure revenue transactions are recorded in accordance with company's revenue recognition policies.
- Create audit-ready memos for significant and non-standard sales contracts and lead external auditors in connection with revenue-related audit procedures.
- Develop, maintain and update internal controls documentation for revenue recognition and support audits of internal controls.
- Provide detailed revenue analysis to support FP&A, senior management and the business.
- Evaluate current revenue processes, accounting, systems and procedures to identify areas for additional efficiencies.
- Communicate with senior management to provide updates on bookings, revenue attainment, cash collections, and health of receivables.
- Provide leadership in establishing and managing collection priorities.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Ability to read contracts/agreements and provide appropriate and practical accounting guidance and issue resolution to business managers
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, including the ability to assess, develop and implement internal controls over the entire quote-to-cash process
- Strong understanding and experience dealing with regulatory requirements and Big 4 auditors on SAAS and software revenue arrangements.
- Knowledge and experience with Lessor revenue accounting a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Manufacturing and inventory management experience helpful
- B.S. Accounting or Finance
- Public company experience required
- Big 4 audit experience required
- Active CPA license / certification a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of revenue recognition experience with a focus on revenue and related processes, fair value analysis, revenue reporting and analysis
- Experienced in designing and implementing revenue processes
- English-language written and spoken communication skills
- Normal office environment