$80K — $100K *
The Sr Finance Analyst is an integral function in the Corporate Finance organization as it is the main data engineer/business intelligence developer on the Transformation team. This includes but is not limited to preparing periodic financial reports, budgets and forecasts as well as evaluating project business cases and the underlying assumptions of those cases. The role works with varying levels of management on other requests as necessary and with various teams to validate data integrity from multiple sources to provide insight and provide recommendations.
The Main Responsibilities
• Manage and own ETL processes to support Anaplan and Power BI reporting. The candidate will be able to choose the ETL technology that best fits our needs.
• Partner with other members of Corporate Finance to ensure the creation of a good reporting infrastructure to support the desired reporting
• Ensure the accuracy of data used in all reporting and Anaplan models
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, JSON & Python is required. Other languages such as Java and C# are preferred
• Experience with Apache Airflow, Docker Containers, Linux & Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services is preferred.
What We Look For in a Candidate
Valid through: 12/10/2020