Provides customer support and engineering through the performance of small projects, on-site installation, as well as troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Product and system start-up, system integration support, and production optimization.
- Consultation regarding the application of products, technologies, manufacturing processes and industry-specific applications
- Project and site management support including management of project activities such as scheduling, budgeting and human resources to ensure that the project meets the customers and Rockwell’s expectations.
- Identification and correction of hardware failures, firmware problems and programming deficiencies, as well as the implementation of hardware/firmware updates and upgrades.
- Instruction/training of customers on proper use, operation and maintenance of Rockwell Products.
- Capable of addressing issues or challenges related to systems or applications.
- On-call emergency service support and troubleshooting assistance (24X7).
EOE, M/F/DISABLE, VET
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering discipline or the equivalent of 4years experience.
- 5 or more years of engineering experience
- Experience in an FDA-regulated environment such as pharmaceutical manufacturing would be a plus.
- Experience with FactoryTalk or PlantPAx platforms are a plus