Provides customer support and engineering through the performance of small projects, on-site installation, as well as troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Product and system start-up, system integration support, and production optimization.
- Consultation regarding the application of products, technologies, manufacturing processes and industry-specific applications
- Project and site management support including management of project activities such as scheduling, budgeting and human resources to ensure that the project meets the customers and Rockwell’s expectations.
- Identification and correction of hardware failures, firmware problems and programming deficiencies, as well as the implementation of hardware/firmware updates and upgrades.
- Instruction/training of customers on proper use, operation and maintenance of Rockwell Products.
- Capable of addressing issues or challenges related to systems or applications.
- On-call emergency service support and troubleshooting assistance (24X7).
- Travel to remote work sites from the service engineer's field office city location will also be required. (Work assignments at remote city locations may be for extended periods of time.)
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- Bachelors of Engineering or equivalent experience with a minimum engineering experience of at least 5years of field experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.