Excelerate Digital is looking for a Sr. Field Sales Training Manager. This position is critical to the success of growing excelerate Digital into a nationwide agency. This position is responsible for supporting our excelerate sales team as they drive grow revenue by ensuring they clearly understand and can present the value of our solutions using the Core 4 Sales Process through innovative and creative techniques.
- Develop training strategies and lead overall design and delivery of our excelerate digital solutions training needs.
- Responsible for leading the onboarding of new excelerate sellers and coaching, developing and supporting them through their first year in the role.
- Provide feedback and offer guidance to the local leaders as their team is being developed.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and establish digital skills training needs; recommend and implement appropriate training solutions to support the business.
- Design, develop and deliver training programs in order to overcome the identified skills gaps utilizing various modes of training including face-to-face and virtual based.
- Provide on-the-job coaching, mentoring and support to the team, including knowledge of new and evolving solutions in a rapidly-changing marketplace.
- Analyze sales results, recommend and implement initiatives based on the data to improve results.
- Maintain an established work schedule, including a high level of self-direction and responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired;
- Deep understanding of the digital market space;
- 10+ years’ experience in a lead digital role that includes selling, managing and training within a large, decentralized sales organization;
- Demonstrated expertise in training large and small groups, one on one coaching and leading virtual sessions, including creating and using innovative technologies;
- Well-developed skills to provide support to and rapidly comprehend new and emerging digital offerings and technologies;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to persuade others and maintaining positive, productive relationships even in difficult circumstances;
- Proven ability to drive results, making decisions in the face of uncertainly, with consideration to both internal and external factors;
- Ability to influence transformative change, elicit innovate ideas and extract positive behavior to achieve or exceed stretch targets. Strategic thinker with ability to synthesizing multiple highly complex strategic initiatives addressing product, price and offer to motivate sales behavior;
- Superior communication, presentation and relationship building skills, with excellent ability to build cross functional consensus and persuade others to follow;
- Responsible for conducting specialized assignments under only general direction or guidance.