Lynxnet is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the ILMS ASM Team. The individual will help develop, execute and measure the effective communication strategies. The ILMS Team works every day to increase and enhance current communication efforts for the US Coast Guard
Provides supervision to those assigned on a particular job or task. Applies understanding of production and processes to assignments. Interfaces with customers, manage technicians. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May assist in the development and use technical documents including controlled work packages, formal work processes and procedures, test documents, reports and task or trip reports. May assist is scheduling, reporting and briefing customers and middle management. Performs duties outside of specialty in order to complete installation or work assignment.
Position Specifics: The selected candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a SECRET level security clearance as well as base access credentials. The selected candidate must have knowledge and prior experience with shipboard I C electrical systems
- sound powered phones systems
J-dial Phone system
Overhaul, test, repair, on one and two way announcing systems 1MC, 3MC,5MC, 6MC, 4MC
Ability to read, comprehend, and produce System drawings, Prints and CoEds
The selected candidate must have knowledge and prior experience with the following test equipment to be used on shipboard I C electrical systems i.e.
Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Power meter, Frequency Counter,
Audio Analyzer, Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer
- HS education or Trade School +10 years of related experience.
- Prefer technical/professional certifications.
- Must provide own hand tools as designated per trades specialty.
- Must be able to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes.
- The exact weight requirements will be determined by the specific job, but no less than 30 lbs.
- Able to work on and climb ladders, work in extremetemperature environments, aboard ships, in shipyards, under industrial conditions and in confined spaces.
- Able to perform other duties as required which may involve high heat, humidity, noise and dirty conditions, working aloft or over the sides of vessels.
- May ride ships at sea for extended periods.
- Travel may be required within and outside of the continental United States.